GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2010 14:58:11 +0000

Father Mose, thanks for adding Jaliba to your July 4th activities.  I am on record to announce that I will cancel my picket of your venue if I do not see a Gambian artist on your roaster. :-)!  This is a good start though.  For every twenty good ideas we discuss on-line, if we operationalize just one idea, it will add value to our purpose.  I would also want to take this opportunity to thank your committee for celebrating our high school graduates (Future Leaders) of 2010.  Next year, let us also add the college grads too in the line up (you have the money for you have been collecting from Gambians for the past decade).  I am always on AGERA's behind for something, but you guys more than met our expectations, this time around.I would like to further propose that AGERA organize the next generation to be active so that the stage is set for them to assume leadership when the old guard runs out of ideas.  :-)!  I know you're fuming that here he go again bugging us.  But seriously, we have a lot of young folks that need to connect with their community and to network among themselves.  The contest for coming generations is going to be on ideas and we must prepare ours to be in a competitive position.  Great job guys and gals of AGERA.Joe