GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:58:44 -0500
Much obliged Ndokeh. Do you know why Muhammad never offered pictures of himself? or Jesus? Forget Yahya and his NIA, we're talking about serious life matters here. No I am not afraid. I tell you what, I will accept that picture of yours at the double-hung 15th century wooden doors in lieu of one of mine. Father Mose sees me everyday and as he desires but when I wouldn't give him a picture of myself, he claimed I must be afraid of something. Go figure. Why do Gambians like pictures so much?? Why would you take a picture over the real thing Ndokeh? Do you know that pictures take away from interviews??? Besides since I knew myself to be a prophet, I could not be captured on film. Ask my folk. Haruna