GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:54:05 -0700
May Allah have mercy on the souls of the victims
I join Buharry in condemning this unnecessary act by some solders who
may or may  not have been obeying orders. There was no need for the
shootings at all . Demonstrations must be allowed for whatever reason.
These kids did not have guns (as far as we know 0 and this act was
really senseless
Subhanallah and AstahfurAllah