GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:32:35 -0400
Well done and keep up your good job
Your efforts will benefit all of us with or without degrees. Tyrants do not know
who is a doctor or dispenser, neither do they care if you have a bachelors
degree or high school diploma, all these cowards can do is kill . I bet you if
they did not have the gun as their certificate and license to terrorize other
law abiding citizens they would be hiding under their beds
As long as you can do your job well you are qualified.

Take care
Habib Diab Ghanim

.