GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:45:32 -0400
Ebrima Ceesay:

Keep up the good work! The analyses and information that you have been
providing and forwarding to the Bantaba are appreciated.  Together, they
give a balanced picture of what is going on in The Gambia. The "truth"
can not and will not be repressed.

Abdoulaye saine

No justice, no peace, Jammeh Must Go!