GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:13:54 +0100
Haruinerding,

Why do you wanna know if i have kids or not? Remember you still varifying my
gender/sex? Well, i am living with someone who believes i have what it takes
to give her two beautiful kids plus a third she is expecting this summer.
There is also another female who gave birth to a beautiful girl some 12
years ago who believes yours truly is responsible.

Maybe consult you *DaaManso for a revelation whether this genderless one has
kids or not.*

Mboge