GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:41:47 -0700
Mr.Ceesay,
           it is easy to come up with a rubbish
allegation against someone but to substantiate it is
an other thing.

There is no escaping the fact that Jammeh and his
AFPRC regime are the original architects of the worst
terror in the Gambia a fact you are trying to distort.

The very day Yahya leaves office, a torture charges
will be brought against him , his aider s and abetter
s to face extradition to The Hague for trial and they
know about that which you hate to hear.

Almost a week now since L-members started debating on
this Chongan's issue but todate no fact is fort coming
from you or any credible source to tell us that
Chongan was as terrible as the present tyrants ruling
our country.Basically you are still unable to convince
me and any balance minded person by telling tales on
the L that chongan was a murderer like
Singhateh,Yankuba, Sanna and Yahya.

 Dampha is not saying that Chongan has never done
something wrong but what he is aguing is that it is
fundamentally wrong to compare Chongan and these
tyrants-Yahya ,Edward,Yankuba and sanna's human rights
records.Would that make him a dictator? no.

 Put this case to rest because you cannot tarnish
Dampha's image.He is a humble and a credible person
who is always ready to fight for justice and for the
voiceless.

Unless we forget about our grudges,jealousy and
selfishness we are no where.
Saihou

=== message truncated ===