GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:47:01 EDT
Settle down Olfactor. What is wrong with yew? You're only a human you know.
 And an incomplete one at that. Consider that what you think Ginny has done
to  you, many more have done that to you before. And many, many more will
continue  to do that to you. At least if you're still in PDOIS, it is
guaranteed to be  done to you. Men. This man is not as well as I once imagined.
You're making me  re-think our budding friendship. Just don't get any funny
ideas. If I didn't  know any better I'd say you're immensely serre'e. Haruna.

In a message dated 4/18/2009 12:06:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,