GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:44:22 +0000
Joe, thanks for highlighting those points. When i said NDAM, i meant NDAM
folks in exile, Ousainou Mbenga and his group including Mbye Sarr, Sofi and
co.  GDP, PPP, GMC or the party of Gomez are all to be included in a united
Gambia Joe. I took advantage of starting my education in a Christian school
in Freetown and St. Georgest, so i have every respect for Christainity and
Christains. excuse me if you thought otherwise.
The UDP are waiting for Femi's Case to take a clear direction. Hoding
rallies will God-Willing be a regular occurence.
 If you have time Joe, listen to the rest of the meetings videos. Thanks
Kejau for your observations.
Thanks
Suntou