GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:24:02 -0400
OJ, fear nothing and they ain't going to do a darn thing!  The folks in
the NIA are being warned to not attempt to terrorize any.  That is one
outfit that is going to be dealt wit come 2006.  Gambians know the ones
doing the dirty work of that agency and trust me, we are going to clean
house.  Your job is to secure the people not to make them insecure.  We
pay for your survival damn it!  Without the taxed Dalasis of the people,
you fools are nothing, including your commander in chief, Yaya and we
provide for his behind too.  On top of all that, the Dix is robbing us
blind.  I'm sure the Alternative leadership is capable of dealing with
these knuckleheads in the NIA.  Only in a place like the Gambia will you
have ignoramuses with hardly any education to call themselves intelligence
gatherers.  It is explicit that for one to gather intelligence, one must
demonstrate intelligence on their part.  Thus, we have the knuckleheads in
the NIA.

Chi Jaama

Joe

--