GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:29:23 +0200
*Haruinerding Misogynistic Pig Cum UDP Fundraising Guru,*

Now you accept your title, good! Why were you pretending to be pissed as if
i give a hoot.  *Wither and die in your misery, misogynist Jeffery Dahmar
wannabe.*  All this mowing and digging is suspect, *especially with
imitators of Dahmar and Fred West's despicable behaviours.
*
Who said i ever want to talk or speak to a lying valueless miscreant.

I am here. *You are really a sad foolish old drunk fart as well as a lying
misogynistic pig, ikke sant*!   Come on stop avoiding questions concerning
the* Grounded DirimooCracy Protruberance (GDP*). The STGDP is moving on
whilst yours is infested with maggots.  The NDONGOs, Mr Tribalist piece of
s"#t are on a roll. Now your heart is aching and you are being consumed by
your sad hatefulness.

You and your puerile outfit need immidiate makeover.  Revamp now.

*Now punk, I know your useless valueless being makes you feel unwanted thus
you preoccuppied with foolishness and working overtime to destroy good
people.* * Remember, you tried miserably to sully Sam Sarr's (PDOIS and
Foroyaa) good person and you were stopped in the process with pants down.
The STGDP NDONGOs  are your continuing obsession. * You've been trying for a
long time now and it is not working. Hi, Mr stop being a joke.  Stop playing
with yourself.

*If i am obese , i guess Mr Bloated behind you and your wannabe golfer are
super D.* Well keep groping in the dark. Why are* DaaManso* and *your
lackeys in Oslo*  not revealing anything to you?  They must be sleeping on
the job.  *Your puerile GDP one man show is slowly ebbing away and you want
us to believe some non-existent Celestine is trying to steal  ideas from you
.  Who are you kidding? I ask again Mr Haruinerding* ---Oh I remember you
still have not answered my question about how spectacular and immaculate
your conception was, im waiting.

*Again stop trying to usurp good peoples causes to feed your megalomaniacal
ego.  Fundraising, well the response to your usurpation speaks for itself.
All and sundry know you are unstable and that all this fundraising is just
for personal recognition*. How is Roadmap and the Contouring going and how
much of the $25 000 is in? Oh, I thought you shared with us you are loaded
with cash, thus the buying of influence spree.  Why don't you just give UDP
the money and stop suffocating us with your silly  antics.

I'm here, as long as you and your management (with your adviser holding the
Kitkat) do not delist me.  I do not care if they do anyway.  There is more
to live for than the Gambia-L.  But for you Mr Haruinerding... the Gambia-L
is your only social gathering since you are socially awkward be anywhere
else.

Mr Haruinerding English Teacher, i guess you are loaded with work in your
new profession, going by the record of people writing on the L.  *Especially
with the kind of official letters coming from your entourage within the
UDP.  Add value to that and your sorry drunken life, then just maybe you
might be able to help others.*

*Mboge (Tormented Freeloader)*

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい