GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:34:17 EDT
In a message dated 6/18/02 1:19:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
-----
This Kumba or Samba Yalla whatever the hell his name is quite
delusional

Now, tell me, what's the difference between the two "DOFFS" Kumba Yala and
Yahya Jammeh? Ask any Gambian technocrat, bureaucrat, or kid on the bloc,
what Yahya's second name is? "DOFF BI" Thank God! Sister Zainab gave Jammeh
the ultimatum to stop using SMACK or CRACK, whatever you want to call it, or
else, Gambia would still be indispose of outrageous threats and smears. My
favourite/ unfavourite, was the time,  rumours were rife in Banjul that he,
Yahya was an Enoch [YOOM]. With bloodshot eyes, the moron went on a berserk
episode, calling upon the rumormongers to bring forth their sisters, wives or
mums to test his manhood. Those were the days when Washington, DC Mayors,
Marion Barry looked good in Yahya's face. Those were the days of profuse
perspiration and towel in hand at all times of the day, including the day, he
Yahya, collapsed on the stage while HIGH on SMACK. From my sources, Kumba
Yala was and is still a junkie. What do we expect of him? Isn't right that we
should be fair and accord Yala the same opportunity we gave Jammeh, to seek
help through counseling and detoxification?

I would advice President Jammeh to expand his defensive
weapon system acquisition, especially low range antiaircraft weapons
to defray any threats from the rudimentary Senegalese airforce
 What crass opportunism and advice coming from a mercenary to-be [a name
Jammeh called you Ebou Jallow, when you traveled to South Africa, with intent
to recruit mercenaries to overthrow his regime.....refresh your memory from
the archives of Voiceout] like yourself. Gambia has enough arms and armaments
at Yahya's disposal, that if, turned in for cash, will balance the spiraling
deficit and payoff the farmers. What a joke coming from you.
Ams