GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:32:57 +0000
Mr Darbo,

Hope the opposition heed your advise, dialogue should be continuous.  If we
are not careful, soon Gambia might experience the type of conflict witnessed
in the recent history of Liberia and Sierra Leone.  This kind of madness was
reminicient in Liberia prior to Charles Taylor's launching his infamous
rebellion to topple Doe.

best,

Mboge