GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 16:47:33 +0200
Haruiner,

As i have told before,* i do not crave, need, solicit, desire  your
friendship*. My criteria for friendship is not for you, for mind is for real
not a play thing if you know what i mean.  Those i consider friends and
family are very special to me. Family to me is not only accident of birth *(for
me the only real family and friends i had are dead, the once left in this
world i consider not my family nor my friends).  Now are the gates still
open at Campama.  Talk about idiotic lunacy.*  I thought you only talk to
English *"spokers".  *
**
Leave me alone *(i am not joking).*
**
*Good that your informants finally have done good intelligence work on where
i live.  *
**
Mboge *(Still an abomination and with the Tantrums*)
**