GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yankuba Badjie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:01:10 PDT
Hello Reese Njie:
I 've recieved your message. But are you sure you remember what was exactly
the  issue. I don't mean to be rude but you are a little bit out of topic.
So please request for the paper and try to read it carefully.I would also
like you to consider this appeal of mine. I know how doctors feel sometimes
but please lets always try to be nice with our comments out here. Have a
nice day Doctor.

<Badjie-Bassen>

Yankuba Badjie (Yanks)
Student Miami University