GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:57:32 +0100
"B*t the question is, if you pay for the paper (economist), why then be
suspicious of its commentators? You are not making any sense"*
**
Being the fool you are, you do not understand disagreeing with an ideology
or editorial stance of a publication does not mean one will not read them.
As i always knew you are a pretentious jackass who knows or understands
shit.  I read all the Mags you list below time permitting.  You know what i
enjoy the SPECTATOR, just as i enjoy the TRIBUNE, STATESMAN.  But *as i say
before you an ass who knows nothing.  Just puffing and huffing hot air.  You
accused me first of not reading the said article and   when   i
showed    you that     i get   regular delivery now you trying to turn the
discussion to other silly stuff.  *
**
* I promise you unless i am delisted you get the stinky stuff oozing from
the orifice between behind your legs shoved straight back.*
**
*Mboge*

**