GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:04:52 EST
JDAM,

You're too funny. I never knew you to fly the coop.

NO. I did not say Tiger Woods was my role model. I shared with you what
Tiger Woods represented to me and my family before we learned about the
infidelities. Fidelity was one of the attributes we conferred on Tiger.
Therefore, when the dark secrets became known to us, we were thoroughly
disappointed. That's all. AND we, on our part, have now forgiven Tiger Woods for  the
anxieties we realised. Tiger still remains a prophet of HarunaMos like your
good self JDAM, Owens, Olfactor, Suntou, Dad, Galleh, Yero, Chongan,
Buharry,  Niamorkono, Oko, Bilal, Mams, Saiks, Rene, Halifa, Ousainou, Hamat,
Demba,  Cherno, Bubacarr, George, Alagi Yorro (under review), Jeggan, the father
Nana,  FJM, Jabou, Caesar, Clinton, Obama, Bush, Bush, Jobs, Scmidt, Libby
Edwards,  John Edwards, Andrew Young, Andrew Young, Gates, Gates, and Gates,
Laye, Evian,  Fanding, Ansu, Yanks, Ginny, Chris, Giusseppe, our fathers,
and mothers, and our  forebears, need I say more?

And leave me alone will ya??? Jesus friggin Christ.

Haruna.

In a message dated 2/19/2010 2:54:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,