GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sidi Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:27:17 -0400
Beola,
How can I ever forget Monsieur FAAL? How about Monsieur SAAR? What of Ms.
Whiteside and Mr.R.P.Pye? It would appear that despite their efforts you
are still struggling with the language.You are not alone "mon cher amie." I
am still in the "Fulladu" with you playing the game of chance. Look, its
either "le" or "la":a 50/50 chance of getting it right the first time
'round, better odds than any National Lottery on earth. Concerning the
French postings by Fatou, I cannot help but appreciate the language; after
all, I live and work in Francophonie. I am glad that the "problem" has been
resolved. Yus, I will try that "translator" business after I master fully
the "select all", "copy 2 & "paste." I thank you and Saul for giving me a
helping hand along the way. Abdoulaye, now you know.
SM
(Helsinki)