GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:21:13 -0400
I did Hon. Daffeh. Sooooory!! My bad.

Haruna.

In a message dated 9/6/2011 10:53:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

''Just like Pa Nderry articulated, "Nagnelene Baayi Nahateh bi". UDP  can
continue this attitude for the next century and they will get the same
result. Pa clearly stated that THE Opposition Leaders failed us and have
demonstrated that they are not equiped to do the work of the people. However,  you
missed the forest for the tree and only heard about Ousainou and the UDP.
You can also fool yourself that the UDP is a diverse organization, but you
and  your gang have failed time and again to show us one non-Mandinka outside
Sanusi to showcase in your grand diversity. All you who come here to hold
brief for Ousainou and the UDP are all First Grade and USDA Certified
Mandinka. Where is the diversity in the spokes persons of the UDP? Where is  that
also reflected in the UDP heirachy? If Mandinkas are 40-42% of the
population, my reflection on SUMS (Math to you) cannot see the overwhelming  58-60%
of the rest of Gambia in the UDP. Even a tribalist Jackass in Yaya has
sense to know that he needs to corrupt the 90% of non-Jola Gambia to keep
doing what he does best to Gambians - Enslave 'em.''-joe joe

Whooo let this dog out!, who?

Daffeh

On 6 September 2011 14:11, Joe Joe <[log in to unmask]
[...]

Why worry about Pa Nderry when you have  Halifa, Hamat, and Henry to deal
with? Over the last Seventeen years, UDP  has played this same game of
wangling with no results. UDP has so-called  partnered with PPP, NCP, NADD, NRP,
and GDP, what happened to all those  relationships? I see the same dynamic in
2001 and 2006 at play again. The  two parties that are almost non-existant
and with no visible following on  the ground in PPP and GMC are the two
ponies you are riding on currently. In  2001 it was PPP and NCP told you "Ndokey
Kana Ndoyaa". In 2006, what ever  that was left of PPP will not touch you
with a 10 foot pole. In 2006, you  managed to create chaos around NADD only
to make a tribal calculation in  assuming that the Mandinkas and the Fulas
composed the majarity of Gambians  and all you need is the Njago/Christian few
men and women to be crowned. I  had warned you all of your ways and also
warned you of Hamat and Henry. "Bor  Yareh Mborr, Yow La Njakah Dan". Today,
the same Hamat and Henry you tried  to use as they were also using the UDP,
are now the ones that are  telling you they are more qualified to lead than
Ousainou. Chei Maaga  Dann!

Now, less than three months to Elections and here we have  the same
nonsense to repeat. The good news here if we can call it one is  that the current
crop of opposition politicians have clearly showed us that  they are not
capable of doing the work of the people. Gambians are going to  create their onw
alternative after this elections and you shall read about  it, "Maar Laa
Wah Fenn Bii". All this tribal code of "We Are the Biggest  Party" (translate
Mandinka party) will be null and void. 2011 will be a game  changer. This
clowning will be nib at the bud. Stay  tuned.

Joe