GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 14:31:29 +0100
The AU should be disbanded and a new progressive African Union be set up.
All leaders who ruled beyond tens years be expel from the Union. African
leaders must give democracy a chance by sacrificing the taste and love of
Power for progress of African human dignity. To allow perpetual election
victory as a brand of democracy will only foster the corruption and power
exploit by our leaders. They will continue owning public fund, overstep
their marks, and interfere in the Judiciary.

On Ivory Coast, without Guillian Soros and Ouattarra taken matters in their
own hands, Gbagbo will go where. Let the AU be disbanded, only those who
agree to cap their own leadership be allowed in. A strong well funded
military unit be set up, proper network be set up with pressure groups, a
seat be made available to independent media, opposition parties, student
unions, women rights groups etc in all AU heads of state meetings as part of
the awakening of the slumbering Heads of states.

"Gbagbo is now negotiating his surrender. Two of his senior generals are
negotiating his end.
When the AU promised to deal with him, I knew, it will never happen. With
monsters like Yahya Jammeh among their ranks, the AU is nothing but a
dinosaur infested grouping.
The U.N now declare that, the war is over. Gbagbo like other so-called
bravado cowards who can only hide behind weapons, however, we always
maintain that, the African military will never kill their own people if
people come out in numbers. The same thing can happen in any African
countries." Suntou

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい