GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yero Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 02:25:05 -0500
Omar: Nice & inspiration poem. I like the lst stanza. Gather a few panelists and get on the radios on April 10th & 11th to remember victims and pray for them and their families.  I look forward reading more of your submissions and I will never get tired of reading what happened then even though emotional.  It won't be late to join the others in getting this case to the ECOWAS court as well in seeking a redress while it is within the law since justice was never served.  Best always,Yero