GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:53:58 EDT
Jatta Njie,

I can assure you Yanks is not affecting Ousainou's chances of becoming
President of Gambia OR NOT becoming President of Gambia. Yanks is defending the
 honour of his parent against an uncouth moron.

and his party goes on unabated, whether that leads him to become President or
 not. The Presidency is not the overarching desire of such honourable men
as  Ousainou, Hamat, OJ, Halifa, Hassan Musa, Waa, or Hon. Fatty.

Haruna.

In a message dated 4/25/2009 12:21:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,