GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 09:39:38 +0100
Abdoukarim
We have gathered that, in fact, Ngor Seck was at Gambia High. *Ngor began
his High School education at Gambia High School. Unfortunately, he got
expelled and then went  to Saint Augustines Secondary Technical School
where he sat the Secondary Fourth and obtained admission to Muslim High
School.*
Thanks we are digging further into folks within the NIA, what makes them
capable of what they do...from wasting people's precious time to torture,
spying on innocent Gambians, setting them up, using proxies etc and then go
to bed as there is no tomorrow...we know the evil behind is Yahya Jammeh,
but then he cannot do things without collaborators...Cheers
*Suntou

*

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com