GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:21:17 EDT
Ntomaa, I agree. I think Burundi should set an example for Tanzania to
follow, that we Africans consider the trade in human body parts to be abhorrent,
inhumane, and a threat to national securities for those countries targeted by
these middlemen or sorcerers. I also encourage more attention be paid to
mental  illness in Africa. Some of these halucinations can be blamed on sheer
ignorance  and gratuitous criminality, but a good part of it can be due  to
indifference to mental illness.
Thanx again Niamorkono. Haruna.

In a message dated 3/16/2009 11:19:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,