GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. Gassama" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2010 17:20:15 +0200
Suntou,
Why didn't you ask for an explanation? As far as I know, only Haruna
did. Then I attached brief explanations. If you see gas stations, hair
salons, shopping centres, mosques, private homes, privately owned cell
phone companies, supermarkets, embassies etc., why should I tell you
that they are not owned by government? Can't you deduce that for
yourself? Should I be held responsible if anyone takes credit for
anything? Thanks.
Buharry.