GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MSSidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:58:14 +0200
                    TO ALL CONCERNED

All   concerned  Gambians  and  friends  of  the  Gambia   are hereby

called  upon  to  join  heads   to  discuss   what  we  can   do about

the tragedy  and its  consequences  unfolding in the Gambia.

Needless   to  say  that  whatever   our  deliberations,  actions  from

this  end  will  naturally  supplement  the  undertakings  of  our

compatriots  elsewhere.

It  is  hoped  that  by Sunday    we  would  have already   vented  out  our  frustrations  to  enable  us  to  soberly  chart  out  a  way  forward.

This meeting  is  preliminarily scheduled  for:
SUNDAY ,  APRIL 16TH  -  16.00 HRS - 19.00HRS.

VENUE: AAGs Conference Hall;   Södermannagatan 5, 2tr;
T - Skanstull.

Any further notice will be duely posted to this list.

The   least  we can  do  for ourselves  (not  for  the students)  is  to  initially  recognise  our  responsibility  for  our  own  history!

WELCOME ALL........

RSVP,

Momodou S Sidibeh.