GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:52:53 +0000

Brother Haruna who is the Alagie Saidy mentioned? I was telling you that Dadis was just a fake and Baba galleh echo similar sentiment. Crininal learn fro each other and was the same same manifestation Yaya Manneh's manifested in 1994. It is only you and good brother Pa Modou Jallow thinking he was on the course for good. Have a good day my loving brother but just don't know the Alagie Saidy. I miss your posting from Mali much to my interest!