GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:47:30 EST
This is a good start Ndokeh. Was there a way you could have informed the
coleagues that you would be indisposed at the time of the meeting? If you
forgot  to do that this time, will you do so in the future? And if there is no
way to  inform coleagues of such at this time, will you try to create some
such  mechanism??? Thanx in advance. Haruna.

In a message dated 11/10/2009 6:17:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,