GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Baba Galleh Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:21:23 +0000

Thanks Karim. I look forward to attending the meeting and seeing you all.

Baba

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:07:19 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Saturday meeting cancelled till 29th August
To: [log in to unmask]

After having discussion with both Malick Kah, Ebrima Chongan and Abdullai Jobe on the timing on next saturday meeting at Kenttish Town, I am informing all that the schedule date on this saturday 21/08/2009 at 3pm is cancelled till the following saturday 29/08/2009 at 3pm at the same venue.
On further note can James Bahoum please urgently contact either Ebrima Chongan, Malick Kah and myself as soon as possible for an update about the issues discussed in our last meeting. On behalf of the interim committee, I welcome Babagalleh Jallow currently in London. I hope to pick you up next week saturday to join in the meeting at Abdulai Jobe's house in Kentish Town-Nearest Tube Northern Line.
A K Sanneh