GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:17:00 -0500
Sidibeh, you make me laugh. I did NOT know you were this terrified of me.
Get a grip, boy. I will NOT do anything to you; BUT make you accountable for
your utterances on G_L. Reread my posting to you yesterday that is making
you so worked up. It only attacked what you wrote on G_L. I do NOT care who
you are or where you are from. Makes no difference to me. I do NOT know you
and NEVER heard of you before I came to G_L. Since you decided to run with
your tail in between your legs this time, I will let you go. Keep having
nightmares that you are dealing with a knight in shining armor (steel mask).
I CANNOT do anything about that your predicament. But as I told you, you
start obsessing about PPP and lying about Gambian history, I will be on your
back like an ‘overbearing tortoise’ (whatever that means). I wonder what
makes you think that whining about me will free you from me and give you
license to tell lies on G_L.

You are so funny. Frankly, I NEVER thought I was this scary to remind you
about a ‘vulgar cartoon on MTV’ with all the gory details you gave us. You
should stop watching those kids’ shows and get your act together. I will
ignore your other comments for now and deal with you again when you sober
up.
KB