GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 23:27:12 -0400
Solomon
I will try to come on the weekend  but my appointment (business) is on
the 18 th. The reason for the middle of the week.
You have my soul present even if I am not there physically during the
weekend.
Dagmar is in Banjul and will celebrate Sang Marie the old fashion way on
Hagan (Goddard) street.
I will call you when I get to Hart field.  and Baboucarr Sillah too .
Thanks
I will pass your message here also
Habib