GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yero Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:24:30 -0500
Indeed Haruna & I couldn't think of any better and gentle way than the way you so sincerely put it. I am sure when tempers subside, Karim himself a great personality will find it important to took solace in LJD's generosity. An elder/brother who shows he cares about the younger ones gets the same respect in return. That is guaranteed. Thanks, keep them coming...and Suntou knows I have a pending debate with him. :) best, Yero