GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 10:49:40 +0100
Saihou

Thanks for your wise words. However, I felt Mathew's drunkenness with
Mandingos cannot be left alone. This is a dangerous strategy that should be
tackled. If he name Burama, Dodou or Junkun as tribalist, then it is up to
those people to respond to him. But when he sticks his poisonous knife in
the heart of every single Mandingo, we will take him on.

Why is the Gambiaecho a melting pot of anti-Mandingo vibes? Why?

Did you ever read Mathew saying anything about Fulas? And why is that? Are
Fulas so pure they are above the crimes he is labelling against Mandingoes
and Banjul Wollofs.

How many up country Wollofs are tribalist, How many Sahahulehs are tribalist
and etc? If he thinks he is good enough to attack us, let him do the same
for every single tribe of the Gambia.

We show in Rwanda how small talks like Mathew’s led to full scale barbaric
wars.

If he continues attacking Mandingos, God-willing I shall respond to him.
This is the same nonsense some former army officers are doing. Actions of
Wollof officers are criticise as bad, complicit etc, the same action by a
Mandingo officer, pinn, there tribalist watch eyes are wide open. This is
utter nonsense.

Let Mathew criticise Ousainou morning, evening and night, let him criticise
the UDP, we have no problem with that. Really, his criticisms are welcome,
however should he try to cross the boundary and bring in his reverse
psychology problems, we will respond to him. Notwithstanding his
generalisations, I consider him a good advocate of democracy, however, if he
thinks a Fula should be the next president, he should sell that to Gambians
in a positive light.

I deal with Mathew privately, however, this is a public live subject, our
difference of opinion is on matters of principles only.

Suntou