GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:21:51 -0000
fwd

The Association for the study of African Civilisation presents a World
History Poroject Symposium.

"WEHEME MESU (AFRICAN RENAISSANCE) WORLD HISTORIOGRAPHY"

CLARK / ATLANTA UNIVERSITY-ATLANTA,GA

MARCH  23-26   2000

The African World History Project (AWHP) aspires to develop an African
Centered Historiography and Methodology base upon a multidimensional
approach.During the Symposium we will collectively render critical and
comprehensive information required in the progression of our human
development and the rebirth and renaissance of Africa

for more information call  (323) 730-1155              or
(404)243-3776
Queen Nzanga Ratibisha Heru, International President   .   Mr Winston
Hall,Atlanta Chapter President

ASCAC FOUNDATION
2274 W.20th Street
LOS ANGALES CA 90018