GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2011 11:25:43 -0600

http://observer.gm/africa/gambia/article/mouride-khalif-general-thanks-president-jammeh

Thanks Sister Ginny. I thought the above will equally interest you.

Clearly, of late, everything is about Jammeh. In wollof, they say, "kuh dohot sah, nyuneh Yaya Jammeh." lol

It interpretes jokingly even someone farts, the credit will be given to Jammeh. Just to make this very clear to you. If you were initiate a project today in the Gambia, you must be ready to have Jammeh take the credit.

It is certain by now, you know about the fetish nature of Jammeh. If he is not discovering an Island that was already there, he is pretending to be something else.

Happy Sunday & thanks for sharing.

Yero.

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!