GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 18:15:31 -0500
Musa et al,
  I just wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate you guys for
working on an amicable compromise by putting your differences aside and
do what is in the best interest of all and sundry. That is the spirit!
Equal representation and public good is definitely a step in the right
direction. Kudos!
                                                     Regards,
                                                     Mr Makaveli.

PS: Musa, I need Baboucarr Sillah's phone number and or e-mail address if
you could forward that to me in private.