GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
UDP United Kingdom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2012 12:43:15 +0100
Ousman, the problem is not about writing a statement/letter per se but its
content. I was aware of Mai's opposition since yesterday and he is not the
only one. So don't be surpise if another party comes out with a statement
distancing themselves from this fish and chips statement.

I think the arrogant control-freaks should  now be aware that they cannot
hold people to ransom by misrepresenting others through misguided
statements.

Daffeh

On Monday, 3 September 2012, Bamba sering Manka Mass <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> Brother Haruna,
> I personally spoke with Hon. Fatty on this issue and he made it clear
that his party never sanctioned such latter nor did they endorsed it. I
believed he honestly made his point clear even before we cried foul.
> Sent from my iPhone
> On 3 Sep 2012, at 07:34, "Haruna" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> And another thing:
>
> Did Hon. Mai dissociate the GMC from the G-10 'Letter' before this
clueless outcry from diasporans or did he do it after???? If the latter, do
we take that to mean GMC ascended to the G-10 'Letter' for the intervening
day or two? Why did Hon. Mai not cry foul for signature and endorsement
when the Letter first came out??? These are some of the issues with running
an internet political party.

> I would be careful before I form any G with GMC again.
>
> And people please read the so-called G-10 letter again will
you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Haruna. I don't even know who wrote it and I'm here to tell you it is
genius. I must be insane too hangh???

Nice, so I have a couple questions:

> 1. Was the G-6 a voluntary organization and did it have any documents of
Association? How did they become

> known as the G-6 in other words. This could perhaps explain why Hon.
Hamat withdrew from a non-binding Association

> and it could also explain why Hon. Mai so nonchalantly dissociated
himself from this phantom G-6.

> 2. If Hon Hamat withdrew from G-6 since then, why did it still retain the
G-6 name?????????

> 3. And was it really SIX?? (NRP, UDP, PDOIS, nadd, GMC, ppp)?????
>

> 4. Did it cease to exist during the election because NRP and GPDP joined
PDOIS and GMC joined UDP?? I can't

> remember what ppp did again.
>

> 5. If it temporarily dissolved during the election, did it reconstitute
after the election and when and how????

> 6. If it reconstituted after the election or if it had always been there
but incognito, when GPDP became part of the G-6,

> why was it not called G-7 then????? Or did GPDP replace ppp cos I don't
hear much from Hon. OJ anymore????

> Demba these questions are very significant because they will explain how
Hon. Mai can all of a sudden dissociate

> GMC from a G-6, G-7, or G-8 press statement if indeed GMC had been part
of G-6 all along. What does it tell you

> about a man who would bail on you in the thick of battle?????????????????
>

> [The question Cousin Haruna is not about forming or who is part of the
> Group.] Demba.
>

> Don't tell me what the question is not. Tell that to Hon. Mai. He brought
up the fact that GMC was a founding member

> of G-6 in order to convey that as such GMC was not consulted on the press
statement or was denied signature or

> endorsement of the press release before it was published. Of the many
press releases Hon. Mai issued, did he

> afford his partners in G-6 either signature or endorsement prior to
publication or did he even share copies with them?

> This
>
> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to:
[log in to unmask]いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい