GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:32:40 -0700
Correction.. my nono should have read none.

Alieu Sanyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  List Managers,
I don't think Pa Nderry need to be subscribed here. I requested him to be unsubscribed some time ago and nono of the managers even had the courtesy to replky to my mail.
This forum is not for propaganda. It is a forum hwre if a member post anything and you are questioned, the courtesy is expected to be returned by replying and clearing questions raised.
If nono of you are able to question why the guy does not write or defend anything he posted here before, you should not subscribe him here.
Thanks you.
Alieu.