GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:22:39 -0800
Thanks Nyang... I shall also wait for Burama's bullet points and will also
add my bullet points for removing or causing the downfall of the Jammeh
regime and laying down the foundation for a Democratic Gambia... These are
difficult tasks but they are achievable... Burama please come up with
updated ones as the one's you have been circulating has a lot of theory
rather than practice...

To your credit Burama may be we have now concluded the diagnosis part and
we are moving to the solution as you call it... We are waiting... That
makes me a more optimistic again!

Demba

--
*"Be the change you want to see in the World"*

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい