GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:41:14 -0800
For 20+ years Somalia has been ravaged with war, famine and diseases. No
central government, no constitution, no rule of law... The survival of the
fittest became the norm and then the nation and its people were more
identified with piracy than anything...(the media story in the West)...

Why such a beautiful country and people have to endure so much is beyond
comprehension... The world neglected Somalia for so long... Well, finally
they get an elected government and we hope and pray that our beautiful
brothers and sisters in Somalia have finally seen light at the end of the
tunnel..

Courtesy of The African Paper... Its beautiful to see so many happy
faces...

http://theafricapaper.com/2013/01/29/president-ask-minnesota-somalis-to-help-rebuild-war-ravaged-country/

Africa deserves better!

Thanks

Demba
--
*"Be the change you want to see in the World"*

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい