GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:05:24 EDT
Mr. Baldeh, it is common knowledge that this is your bereavement as much as
it were mine. The Lords of the tribes are equally aware. The children of Musa
Molloh are our guardian angels. We are the children of Yaye Bandeh and Cherno
 Lamin Bandeh. They displace to regain the bonds in another plane. Much
obliged.
Haruna.

In a message dated 3/14/2009 4:56:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,