GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
arona john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:07:42 PST
Dear Pam,
       Glad to hear from you once again.Well,my last posting was to expain
why Halifa was defeated in the ELECTIONS BEFORE the 1996 election.This is
becuase money politicking was the order of the day in the then
regime.PERHAPS SOME OTHER REASONS CAN EXPLAIN WHY HALIFA WAS DEFEATED IN THE
1996 ELECTION.

ARONA