GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:00:22 +0000

Daffeh, we shall read about it.  You do not have to convince Joe or the STGDP, you folks still want to continue with your foolishness in believing that you can defeat Yaya, by all means make yours a Mandinka and Fula affair and see if the voters will not abandon you again.  You can do the same a thousand times and you will get the same result.  As I write, Mr. Peters is languishing in jail and your team can't do jack about. One would have hoped that, that would woke you up from your dreams, but alas.  We put our position out there for all to hear and we will continue to do that.Joe