GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bakary sonko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:20:13 -0000
>From: Omar Hatab <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: PHANTOM TALES FROM BUSULU FOREST
>Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:58:54 -0000

If there is any interest for me in the L, it is to get access to your
brilliant works. I just love reading what is cooked in your head. This is
why I have to follow you through the L even whereas you are in exile. I pray
that your hands will always be free to feed me with tasteful stuffs.

From the Daily Observer to the Independent, you are well known with witty
sitirical presentations always carrying a moral, cultural and educative
lesson in the hidden settings of Gambia. There is just no point of critique
about you. I only wish that exile would not mean that we will miss like
other brothers in the diaspora.

May Allah bless you and guide you right.