GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 21:40:27 EDT
Faatohmaa, Moribolong, or Saihou Mballoh,

Would you great gentlemen like to issue a friendly Fatwa (challenge) to any
of our friends here to either match your pledges/donations to the Fatou Jaw
Manneh Fund? You know they're shaking in their fadom Jahits right about now.
Hous, Suntou, Kukeh, Laye, Ylva, Ginny, Junkung, Buharry, Ceddosal, Kukeh's
lawyer phenom, Jambang, Demba, & Yero come to mind. Galleh and JDAM are  excused
for now. I shall deal with those myself. Later. on 9/31/08. Although I  think
Galleh may have already donated at our companion fundraiser. Yeah, that's
right cos. How do we know he has already donated?????? This knucklehead cousin
of mine lands me in trouble every time. I thought my son was bad! You know
like  father like son.

Oh before I forget, I have another home maintenance tip to share: How to
fell an encumbering tree! I'm gonna hold you guys for ransom until I get
$2,500.00 in our RECEIPT box for the FJM FUndraiser. Or else............

Haruna. Coach, I love you men. Keep up the good work. When Banka and Dave
give you problems, send them to me. Not Dave. Just the knucklehead Banka.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい