GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:37:30 EDT
Paripanna,

I advise you cease. You began by advising sobriety from Yanks even as you
admit he was defending a parent from an uncouth ruffian. Now you are
transmogrifying into the vrai clueless idiot to continue where Dramane left off.
I advise you retire from this unnecessary attack on Yanks and his parent.
There  is no need to feign mediator between Dramane and Yanks for we know
Dramane was  not engaged on Ousainou by his lonesome. He does not possess the
requisite  venom.

Innahu Huwa yubdi'U wa Yu-eed, Wa Huwal khafoorul wadood. Thul arsil
Majeed, Fa-Aalun Lima yureed................ Haruna. You risk exposing the
GPU-USA to further ridicule and allegations of a PDOIS outfit in disguise.
MQJGDT. Darbo. Agugu and kangkurang notwithstanding.

In a message dated 4/27/2009 9:11:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,