GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:28:32 EST
Don't call me goodluck. Just cus no other aol subscriber hasn't experienced
 the problems I am experiencing doesn't mean they are not problems needing
to be  addressed. What kinda manager are you??? Do you see any other Haruna
among those  happy-go-lucky aol subscribers???? Don't piss me off men. Just
like all  corporate people... They group us all into these neat arrays and
numbers so they  don't have to work harder or be more innovative.

And. We haven't even gotten an introduction yet, you're putting together a
steering committee. Folks I told you about a PDOISard invasion. Who else
puts  together STEERING COMMITTEES in the 21st centuries. Its Team members
Laye. Men.  You're just as bad as Dad. I happen to know CamaraLaye is also a
PDOISard. So  you don't fool me. BTW, my concerns are fully addressed now. And
to my  satisfaction. You could have said what CamaraLaye shared with us.
WHy didn't  you. And its Tunis (Toonis). Not Tunise. You know days are nights
and nights are  days in the sands of the Emirates don't you? And when're you
gonna share  pictures of the green city they're building over there??? Wait
a minute, you  can't share pictures on Ellen. Shit.

Haruna.

In a message dated 1/22/2010 4:11:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,