GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:40:17 EST
Beautiful Mams. Hazrat Khan sums up my entire disposition. To seek wisdom.
And to share it with all mankind. I recommend you forward this to our
people in  Gambia who are not within earshot of Ellen.

Thank you again. Just don't forward anything from Richard and Ruth that is
longer than a page. You and I will become bosom buddies. And don't get any
funny  ideas again. What do you think of Ndeye Sissoko? The announcer at
MALI TV  ORTM?

Haruna. Evian I don't wanna hear it.

In a message dated 2/14/2010 1:45:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,