CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy McGovern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy McGovern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2009 17:24:06 -0500

Can people share favorite protein bar recipes that are GF and peanut
free and that a 4 year old will eat?  That means it can't "look
funny."  Even better if it has chocolate from my son's point of view!
My son really likes the Andi bars, particularly the chocolate ones,
but we are fed up with the irresponsible business practices of the
company and our local health food store will also no longer deal with
them.  He misses his protein bars and I'm willing to cook but I need
some recipes.  Thank you!

-Amy

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *