ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2018 14:12:52 -0700
Hi,

I’m sharing a link where you can listen to a podcast about converting some of what is seen in the universe into sounds, even making music with it!  That way we who can’t see can sort of get meaning of what’s out there and what goes on.  If you want to skip the podcast and go straight to their resources, just click on Show Notes that comes after it.

Enjoy!

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit http://cochlearamericas.com